Post Icon

MOON CAKE FESTIVAL GREATING CARDS

Hi readers...
how are you???
ehm... i'm very busy lately, so i couldn't  share about my city batam...

on 19 setember 2013, we are celebrate thee moon cake festival or also called Mid Autumn Festival
Or. in chinese Zhōngqiū Jié (中秋節, 中秋节)..
The date of Moon cake festival is on 15th day of the 8th lunar month.

I'm haven't time to explanation more about this,, maybe in my next post i will...
please wait for me..^^

Today i just wanna to give u some moon cake festival greating cards..
it's come with 4 various colour..

The Blue version..


Black version..


Red Version



and pink version



Hope u all like...
it's my first time design the moon cake festival cards..
How do tou think??
i know, i not creative anymore , . i will keep  to learning,,
so if u all have any critics or suggestion or idea about how to design the greating card better..
feel free to give me a comment or direct e-mail me..
my e-mail is ratna.u1z@gmail.com..

and last but not least..
Happy Mid Autumn Festival to all of you who celebrate it..

Thank you for reading my blog..
see you next post..



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment