Post Icon

Mystery of the Ghost Ship

Hi guys... how do you do all of you??
 what all of you did to fill your sunday yesterday??
 go to coast, shoping??
Yeah,, At sunday 30 June 2013,I am with my sister go to spectre house residing in one of  mall in Batam.
 Ok.. Let us see picture which I take over there..

This is the promotion cover pic

 walk to go to spectre house.

 from the top side





 Place purchasing of ticket enter

 The ticket price is Rp.35.000,-


queue of visitors very long,.. luckyly, i go earlierly, so i got in queue of 2.


 What a pity, I don't be abled to take video or picture in it..
 but I can tell all of you what in inside..

First time we enter, we are surprising by the voice like explosion. we very surprise. Then we enter to the next room . Here, we are surprising with spectre of suster.. hahaha,. and which further I do not too paying attention, because the other people at my behind always to scream, and continue to push me to be more quickly run to look for way out.. at the end room we are surprising again with greeting from 2 pocong..

You know, why the other people always scream????
because the ghost were pursue us..
hahhahaha

and this is the other pic which i take in there..






waoh,,, amazing........










OH, i want to have 1t...


my sister be my model








 n this is the last picture



              
Overall, i have not feel scared  into there. Illumination too dark, making I could not be clear to so see that room. and because i also know that they are  fake ghost.
But if i see the original ghost,, of course I  will also scream.. hahahaa

ok guys, thax for reading my blog. Hope u all like it..
and i hope you may share my blog link,.

see u again in next post..
bye2

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment